Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A STRING OF ’PURLS’



While researching celebrities to track down for my TV show, I came across the name, Linda Purl. Do you remember her? She played The Fonz’s girlfriend on Happy Days? No? Well, I too sort of forgot about the 1970’s actress until last week.

That was on Wednesday.

The next day - Thursday to be exact (duh!) - I am watching my favorite show (and favorite set I have ever visited) The Office. Low and behold, there’s Linda Purl playing Pam’s mother. I haven’t seen her in 20 years and haven’t thought about her in as much time - until the day before.

And now, Linda Purl is crossing my path - two days in a row. Coincidence? Of course not. Just the Law of Attraction sending me a gift - a string of ’purls’. Sorry, corny play on words, but it works. I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment